Wednesday 10 March 2010

so·journ [n. soh-jurn; v. soh-jurn, soh-jurn]
–noun
1.a temporary stay: during his sojourn in Paris.
–verb (used without object)
2.to stay for a time in a place; live temporarily: to sojourn on the Riviera for two months.

something else occurred to me somewhere along our sojourn journey from london and milan.

i've come to a conclusion. the reason i'm experiencing such difficulty with this project is due to the lack of boundaries. having been given the freedom to write our own briefs, there are no boundaries to speak of. i am a person who needs definition, i crave it even - blame it on my singaporean upbringing - i like knowing my limits; where and how far i'm allowed to go.

left to my own devices, it's like being presented with a hundred types of candy at the candy shop - you end up leaving with none.

variety confuses me, but it's just something i'm going to have to take in my stride. erase away those lines, colour outside the box.

flexibility is KEY.

could milan be the perfect place to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment