Thursday 4 March 2010

desperately seeking inspiration

START. WRITING. NOW.

getting started is always the hardest part, so i've heard.

please god, give me something to write about.
SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

on a side note, i'm pleased to say i'm feeling particularly inspired by the indian pre-wedding henna ceremony cum dance party i've just attended. my hands, palms and back are pretty much covered in henna. can't wait for it to completely set, and for the colour to darken in the coming days. they says it lasts for 2-3 weeks; i'm psyched to show my friends my 'tatts' when i return to london.

(that's my lame attempt at sounding bad ass, and failing miserably. heh)

i can't stop sneeking peaks at my back in the mirror. i felt weird walking around all night with something drawn on my back, but not having a clue as to what it looked like.

anyway, that's it for today, time for beddybyes. note to self: must wake up early tomorrow morning (later today) to write/blog.


p/s: as soon as facebook decides to stop messing around with me, the colourful photos from tonight will be uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment